Debonair magazine interviewed women about what they want want from their men in bed and discovered the nine sex moves women crave. Not every woman will crave all nine, but your woman is sure to crave at least one of them.
We went to the streets of New York to interview young, sexy women about what they want from their men in bed. After many slaps (and a few phone numbers) we compiled the best nine tips to help our fellow mankind in the sack. Just remember guys, with great knowledge comes great responsibility.
A Little Kinky
Think all women want it nice and slow? Think again. These women want it hot and heavy on the kitchen table, the bedroom floor, or just about anywhere else you can send them over the edge. They like moves that show a guy’s strong, masculine side, just look at the advice below: Read more
You may think your sexual relationship with your woman is great, but the fact is that there may be something that she wishes you did – would love you to do – but is too self-conscious to ask for. Jessica Wakeman comes to your rescue with five moves women love in bed, but may be too afraid to ask for, and tells you how to ask her what she wants.
I’ve never been afraid to ask for what I want in bed. I guess because during my teenage years I figured out I was/am a perv and I just owned it. But in my decade-plus of hooking up with dudes, I’ve come to see being clear about what I want is a bit rare: Guys have told me other women become self-conscious when asking for something risqué or kinky.
So, I’m going to help you out, boys. Here are some things your lady might want, but she’s too self-conscious to ask for. Don’t pressure anything, of course — but if you offer, you may be pleasantly surprised at how enthusiastically she accepts …
1. She wants you to eat her out more: Our culture has a weird relationship with vag, if you haven’t noticed. Your lady has likely been exposed to a lot of lame-o messages telling her that her vag is “too hairy,” “too smelly,” “tastes gross,” “ugly,” etc. She might really love getting oral sex, but she’s afraid to ask you to do it because she’s afraid you’ve internalized the same messages that she has. Read more
To many men, any sex is good sex (since they get so little), but more experienced men know that there’s sex, and then there’s great sex. These seven sex moves are guaranteed to thrill even the most sexually experienced man (and make him eager to please you in return).
Men joke that any sex is good sex — and they’re not entirely kidding. They’re biologically designed to be gratified in bed more quickly and easily than we are. But when pressed, almost every man will admit that sometimes sex is better than good. Certain sex moves drive them crazy in the best possible way. Women who know these moves hold the kind of power over men that inspires great art, novels and films. And you don’t have to be lithe or athletic to perfect them. In fact, they’re ridiculously easy to learn.
The seven techniques here are guaranteed to thrill him — and make him eager to please you in return. The couples who’ve tried them can attest to that. Read more
Here’s a brilliant idea for saving on energy bills as temperatures cool: make your own heat.With these 75 crazy-hot sex moves from Cosmopolitan, you may have to put the fire department on speed dial.
1. Have a naughty-movie marathon. Rent a bunch of flicks with famously steamy sex scenes. How could you not get inspired?
2. Intensify his orgasm by placing two fingers an inch behind his balls and feeling for a dent (the perineum, a big pleasure trigger). For the last 30 seconds before he comes, massage the spot in a circular motion.
3. Tie two or three knots in a nylon stocking, and gently wrap it (don’t tie it) around the base of his penis so it’s snug but still has some give. The compression makes him even more sensitive, and the knots stimulate your clitoris as you move in girl-on-top.
4. Put a small mirror out to the side, parallel to his body, while you’re going down on him — he’ll have an eye-popping view.
5. To make his orgasm explosive, gently squeeze the base of his penis for five seconds before he comes, then release. Read more