About Me
I came to the U.S. at age of 12 with my mother. We settled in sunny Florida, which was quite a contrast to Minsk. I have always been fascinated by sex and relationships. Sex Secrets is where I share sex advice, experiences, news, and sometimes a little humor. If you have a question about sex that you prefer not to post in the comments, you can email me at svetlanaivano(at)yahoo.com.
Google Translator
    Translate from:

    Translate to:

Sexual Mastery Course

couple_in_bedIf you’re like many people, you’ve had a satisfying sex life, but deep down you know there’s something missing, something you still yearn for. You’re looking for new heights of sexual satisfaction. Did you know that you’re probably using only 25% of your sexual expression potential? A new multimedia home study course shows you how to explore the other 75%.

Al Link and Pala Copeland will lead you and your partner to sexual nirvana through a true multi-media training experience in the “Sexual Mastery Course.” You get PDF e-books containing all the techniques, background information, color photos, and resource lists you need to achieve sexual mastery. You’ll find the friendly but detailed narrative refreshing because it doesn’t read like a medical textbook.

The “Sexual Mastery Course” includes :

  • Awakening A Woman’s Orgasm:
    A guide for women and their lovers.
  • Voluntary Ejaculation and Male Multiple Orgasms:
    Instruction Manual for Masculine Sexual Mastery
  • 100 Ways to Keep Your Lover:
    An Erotic Adult Activity Picture eBook
  • Tantra and Kama Sutra Sex Positions:
    A Modern Erotic Photo Interpretation

Master these techniques and she’ll never say “no” again. The “Sexual Mastery Course” also teaches men to last longer, have deeper pleasure, and become multi-orgasmic. In addition to the e-books, you also receive almost four hours of MP3 audio files you can play on your computer, on an MP3 compliant CD player, or in the privacy of your iPod device. This is an excellent course for the very modest price.-

Don’t let another night pass without experiencing deep sexual bliss. Make today the day you take your lovemaking to unimagined levels of fulfillment. To learn Tantra sex tips that work, click here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


*

Recent Comments
  • Tom: Nuru can be fantastic IF done correctly, with a person the uses the correct lotion, mat and stimulation. Because...
  • Svetlana Ivanova: It is very hard to find the right person for a threesome. I always recommend trying to hook up with...
  • Gary Denoyer: When needing to pee I pee then stop hold it pee hold it ect hardly ever have a problem but if so I...
  • Tamati: My honey and i have sex at least once a day on average and it amazing. We have been married for a little over...
  • Svetlana Ivanova: Yes, the evolutionary theory is probably right. Human males don’t have bright colors or tail...
  • Danny: I love reading your stuff, and I definitely agree that size matters big time. Even though many women would...
  • Katie: Great article, this is exactly what I have been doing with my husband for years now. All massage’s with...
  • Svetlana Ivanova: More women than you might think actually measure a particularly large penis. That’s how they...
  • John Mode: Either women are very poor judges of how big an inch actually is, or they have very unrealistic...
  • Pillywiggins: I like a big cock and being fucked really hard and deep. I never really complain about dick size....