Oral Sex Tips for Couples
Oral sex consists of using of the mouth, which may include use of the tongue, teeth, and throat, to stimulate the genitals. Cunnilingus refers to oral sex performed on a woman, and fellatio refers to oral sex performed on a man. People may engage in oral sex as part of foreplay before intercourse, or during or following intercourse. It may also be performed as its own sex act. Many women who are situationally anorgasmic can only achieve orgasm through oral sex, and so they often prefer it instead of or in addition to sexual intercourse.
5 Tips for Doing It to Her
1) Lick her like an ice cream cone–big soft licks from stem to stern with a wide flat tongue stimulate all the nerves in her genital area. Go deliciously slow to make her feel like a yummy dessert being savored, or speed it up a bit and focus more on the clitoral area to push her towards orgasm.
2) Check the hood. Most women prefer to have their clitorises licked through the “clitoral hood.” This is a fold of skin that covers the actual glans of the clitoris, which is extremely sensitive.
3) Dive in. Build up the intensity level gradually. Once you’re into it, use your whole face during cunnilingus. Bury yourself in her vagina. Get your tongue in as far as possible, and use your nose for more pressure. Not only does this feel good physically, but it lets her know you are really into her taste and smell.
4) Insert two fingers into her vagina while licking her clitoris. Curl those fingers up towards your tongue, capturing her clitoris and G-spot between your mouth and fingers. As your tongue licks up, pull down with your fingers. Get a rhythm going.
5) Suck her into your mouth. Gentle suction is a nice variation on the licks and downward pressure of most cunnilingus. While you’ve got a nice piece of her sucked in your mouth, lick it while maintaining the suction.
5 Tips for Doing It to Him
1) Act like you want to be there. A woman who’s performing simply because she has to is the number one passion killer. Enthusiasm will turn him on more than any technique will.
2) On the other hand, don’t be too rough. Don’t bite, yank back the foreskin, suck too hard, or pump up and down like you’re trying to draw water from a dry well. Keep your teeth covered at all times with your lips.
3) Don’t forget the rest of his body. The scrotum and testicles are particularly sensitive, and most men like them to be stimulated. Try lightly licking or touching his testicles during oral sex. He might also like them to be cradled gently in one of your hands. Some men go wild when you place your hand around the top of the scrotum and gently tug down.
4) When he’s about to ejaculate, put pressure on the area between his scrotum and anus which is where the prostate gland is located. You should feel it jerking with his ejaculation. This makes for extra sensation.
5) Don’t act as if semen is poison. You don’t have to swallow, but you don’t need to run out of the room either. Don’t leave him in the lurch — switch to using your hand, or let him leave a little mess elsewhere on your body. If you would like to make fellatio an even better experience for your man by swallowing his semen, try these seven tips for overcoming the gag reflex and the taste.
Oral sex is a very natural and normal part of any sexual relationship. People enjoy and are aroused by licking, sucking, or “taking in” parts of another person’s body into their mouth. Oral sex is the most sensual of all love play, capable of producing sensations that far surpass the pleasures of intercourse alone.