How to Properly Screw a Woman
Does your girlfriend or wife seem less than eager to have sex with you these days? It could be because she’s just not enjoying it that much. Many women find sexual intercourse to be uncomfortable, unsatisfying, or just plain boring. While a man can put his penis in, thrust hard and fast, and have an orgasm every time, that won’t work for most women most of the time.
For a woman to have an orgasm from intercourse (or even enjoy it), you need vary the techniques that you use and vary the types, depth, speed, and angles of your thrusts as well as the positions that you are thrusting in. These eight tips for properly screwing a woman will not only make sex more exciting and enjoyable for her, but also make it more exciting and enjoyable for you!
1) Make sure that she is fully aroused and lubricated before penetration. (For tips on how to do this, my posts 10 Tips for Better Breast Play, How to Properly Finger a Woman, and 5 Steps to Perfect Cunnilingus should give you some ideas.) When you need additional lubrication, K-Y Jelly or Astroglide are inexpensive and available at most pharmacies.
2) Always tease her a bit before penetration. (My post Tease Her to Please Her tells how to make her BEG for it.)
3) Thrust hard and soft, fast and slow. Many men just thrust in and out over and over again, or, worse, just put it in and pound. While many women do like to be pounded on occasion or after they have warmed up with an orgasm or two, the same thing over and over again can get quite boring.
4) Try thrusting in a winding, circular motion going in and coming out. (This is where the term “screwing” originated.)
5) Thrust at different angles in the same position. Try riding high and low, left and right in the same position to stimulate all the walls of her vagina.
6) Put your penis all the way in and slide up and down, left and right, and in circles clockwise and counter-clockwise, without moving your penis in and out. (For more about this technique, see my post Bring Your Woman to Orgasm with the Coital Alignment Technique.)
7) Once in a while, pull out and re-enter. (I love this. Just don’t take too long to put it back in!)
8) Try different positions, but don’t get carried away and keep changing positions every couple of minutes if your partner is really enjoying the one you are in and getting the stimulation that she needs for an orgasm.
Variety is the spice of life, and that certainly holds true for sex. Routine sex is boring sex, and no one looks forward to being bored. When you vary the sex techniques you use, your woman never knows quite what to expect or when and that stimulates the largest sex organ of all – her brain.
Did you know that only 25% of women achieve orgasm from sex? If you can’t satisfy a woman in bed, what are the chances she’ll BEG you to get naked? On the other hand, if you become a virtuoso lover, one that can make her entire body quiver with pleasure, then she will be wanting your hot flesh up against her ALL THE TIME. To discover the proven secrets to make her climax more often and with greater intensity, even if you don’t have a big penis, a great body, and even if she’s never had an orgasm before, click here.