How to Give Your Woman a Vaginal Massage
A vaginal massage can be an extremely pleasurable experience. It releases emotional tensions and stress. While most couples fondle the vagina as a foreplay technique, few make it the main course. Paying special attention to her vagina is a way to spice up your sex life and strengthen your intimate relationship.
The Benefits of Vaginal Massage
So why is vaginal massage different from simply stimulating the clitoris with your hand? Tt actually has a lot more benefits for both of you because it:
- Strengthen the bond between you
- Alleviates menstrual cramps and PMS as well as eliminating any pain during intercourse
- Intensifies her orgasm and heightens sensitivity, increasing the possibility of multiple orgasms.
- Relieves stress
How to Give a Vaginal Massage
1) Begin with a body massage. Use oils that are safe to use on the genitals or an intimate massage gel. Massage the arms, the legs, and the breasts before getting to the vagina.
2) Your partner should be quite relaxed by now. Encourage her to open her legs so that you have full access to her vaginal area. This will not only give you a visual treat, but will also help you to access all parts, including the mons pubis, the labia, clitoris, and the vagina.
3) Good lubrication is essential for a great massage. Begin by making sure that it’s slippery all over. Then stroke the outer labia gently, up and down, taking the lips between your fingers as you slide your thumb and forefinger along. Increase the pressure a lbit, and then use circular motions with your palm on the mons pubis, letting the skin to move underneath rather than allowing your palm slide over the top.
4) Move to the inner labia, with feather-light touches that increase as you go along. Then try circular motions around a well-lubricated clitoris. You can then stroke anywhere, moving back to the clitoris.
5) Next find her G-spot, by placing a finger inside and bending it towards you in a “come hither” motion. You should feel something like a quarter-sized area that will feel harder the more you touch it. Massage this area thoroughly, making sure you’re well lubricated. Insert more fingers if you think your partner would like it. Massage the walls of the vagina with your fingers before returning to the G-spot.
6) You can also take the clitoris between your thumb and finger, squeezing ever so lightly.. Repeat all of the actions and your partner is bound to have an mind-blowing orgasm that they’ll never forget. Once she has climaxed you can try stimulating the G-spot or continuing on, gently to see if you can give her multiple orgasms.
Giving your partner a vaginal massage is a very intimate experience that will bring you closer together. Cf course, a woman can give herself a vaginal massage, but receiving one from her partner is much more rewarding.
One of the worst things that can happen to any man is not being “sure” if he had given his woman a orgasm. Imagine being so sexually skilled that you can literally give ANY woman orgasms. To discover the secrets to giving your woman the best sex she’s ever had, click here!