One of the fun aspects of having a blog is feedback from readers. I welcome comments on my posts and will comment back when appropriate. Comments are moderated, however, so they won’t appear until I’ve approved them. I encourage honest discussion, but comments that are abusive will not be approved.
I never approve comments that are spam, aren’t relevant to the post, contain links to commercial websites with little or no editorial content, or are in a foreign language that I can’t recognize and translate.
If you have questions about sex techniques or sexual relationships that you prefer not to post in the comments, you can send me an email at svetlanaivano(at)yahoo(dot)com. I cannot answer medical questions.
You are wasting both your time and mine if you contact me about the following:
- I do not write guest posts for other blogs or websites.
- I do not publish guest posts from other bloggers or writers.
- I do not accept advertising for this blog.
- I do not review books, videos, websites, or sex toys.
- I will not send you nude photos or sex videos.
- I do not blog to find sex partners. I explain why I will not meet with you in my post 4 Reasons I Don’t Hook Up with Readers.