8 Fellatio Tricks That Drive Men Wild
Every man loves receiving fellatio from his woman, and your man is no exception. It is a great way to give him pleasure, regardless of whether it is for foreplay, after play, or the main event. Social messages about fellatio suggest that men love it so much that they don’t care about technique. In reality, consummate skill is required to suck a man’s penis and provide him with the highest degree of pleasure possible. While practice makes perfect, here are eight tricks you can use to improve your fellatio technique.
1) Around the World. This is kissing and licking the body all over. If you’re moving down his stomach, you can kiss your way into his crotch, or use a somewhat pointed tongue in flicking motions within the groove of the crotch, between the thigh and testicles. You can tongue the scrotum itself, licking and cuddling his testicles with a soft, caressing tongue, and even draw one or both into the mouth with very light sucking motions or humming. From here, you can massage his perineum, the space between the testicles and anus, and even go on to tongue the anus also. (If he likes that, see my post Analingus: The Dark Kiss for more techniques.)
2) Blowing Hot and Cold. Go down on the penis shaft as far as you can with your lips firmly wrapped around it. (If you can’t take the entire length of his erect penis into your mouth and want to learn how, read my tutorial Deep Throat: What It Is and How to Do It.) Open your mouth as wide as you can and suck in as much air as your lungs will hold. While sucking in air, let your open mouth travel up to the penis’s head. Your upstroke motion should end at the head of his penis just as your lungs fill with air. Then, with your mouth still open, let out the air in your lungs slowly through your mouth as your opened mouth travels back down the shaft. This technique cools the penis on the upstroke and warms the penis with your hot breath on the down stroke.
3) The Butterfly Flutter. Firmly wrap your lips around the penis where you can reach the tip comfortably. Gently flick the tip of the head with your tongue a few times, and then slowly suck the penis further into your mouth. Do not take in too much. Only go as far as where your tongue can still reach the tip of the penis comfortably. Lick the distance a few times to be sure that it is a comfortable distance and then “flutter” your tongue up and down the length of the penis in your mouth.
4) The Circle. Place his erect penis inside your mouth but do not tighten your lips around the shaft. With your head begin a circle motion. The penis will slide to different places in your mouth as you continue the circle motion. Watch your teeth on this one. The circle should be performed both clockwise and counterclockwise in a slow, purposeful manner.
5) The Lollipop Lick. With your man sitting in an elevated position and you on your knees in front, lift his erect penis to reveal his testicles. With your tongue, find the underside of his testicles. Then, while resting them on your wet tongue, lick in an upward motion to the very tip of his penis. You can also use your hands in this technique if necessary. It is better to do this technique several times in succession-like licking a lollipop or ice cream cone.
6) The Quickie. There are times when you will want to get your man off in a hurry because you are short on time, such as a lunch break visit to the office. It is fairly easy to give him an orgasm by simply sucking on the most sensitive parts of his penis. Place your lips around your partner’s head and twirl your lips and your tongue around the corona and frenulum. Keep your mouth wet and gently continue your movements until he orgasms. This will not take long, and no other fellatio techniques or hand movements are required though you can incorporate them if you would like to. (If you would like to make fellatio an even better experience for your man by swallowing his semen, try these seven tips for overcoming the gag reflex and the taste.) One other use of this technique is to get him hard again after he ejaculates.
7) The Shirley Temple. If you make your tongue soft, thick and rounded, you can cuddle the penis with broad, languorous lapping strokes, caressing and enveloping it. This is called the Shirley Temple, because it’s like licking a big lollipop.
8) The Traveling Figure Eight. With your lips firmly wrapped around the penis shaft, try very slowly to reach the base of the shaft or as close to it as you are comfortable. Your nose should be buried in or at least touching the pubic hairs at the base of the penis. With your nose, trace a figure eight as if the figure eight were lying on its side. Your figure eight motion should be three to four inches long. Slowly travel up the shaft of the penis to the head, doing the figure eight motion. Keep doing this motion and let your lips firmly travel up and down the shaft.
There is only one true way to do fellatio, and that’s with enthusiasm. You have to love what you’re doing to him, either because you love him or you love fellatio. Loving both is best!
All women know that men LOVE oral sex, but not all women know how to do it properly. Giving good fellatio is NOT just about opening your mouth and bobbing up and down. To find out what every woman needs to know about giving her man oral pleasure, click here!