5 Ways to Make Anal Sex Better for HIM
Anal sex is enjoyable for men because the tight anal sphincter rings provide strong sensations to a thrusting penis, but that doesn’t mean that women can’t do things to make it more enjoyable. Although the man does all the ‘bumping and the grinding,” it’s the woman who makes the experience fun. Many women have anal sex primarily to reward their men or make them happy, so here are five ways for women to make anal sex better for their partners.
1) Once you know you can accept your partner’s penis, try alternately relaxing your anus when he thrusts into you, and then tightening slightly as he withdraws. This feels wonderful to both of you!
2) As a variation on the above, he can hold you to keep you from moving your body, slide deep into you, and, while not thrusting himself, have you squeeze and release with just your anal muscles until he ejaculates. Quite difficult, but worth it.
3) You can train to do the above techniques by doing Kegels. To perform a Kegel exercise, contract your anus, glutes, and pelvis and hold the contraction for a count of five. Then, slowly relax your muscles again and take a brief rest. Repeat ten times to complete a set and try to perform three sets of Kegels throughout your day.
4) One position I’ve grown to like is lying on my stomach with my legs closed. This position allows you to squeeze the cheeks of your butt together making you a lot tighter for your partner. It’s also a good position if you’re with a man who just doesn’t seem to be able to orgasm. Most of my partners have yet to last more than five minutes with me in this position.
5) Glute bridges work the muscles of the buttocks, which you can use when in the “belly down” positon. If you want, you can combine this exercise with Kegels. To do a glute bridge, lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat. Your arms should be extended on each side of your body. Slowly raise your buttocks off the floor so that your hips move upward. Contract your glute and abdominal muscles. This is the position where you can add a Kegel. Hold for the count of five, then slowly bring your buttocks back down to the ground and relax. Repeat this exercise for one to three sets of 10 repetitions. If you add Kegels to your glute bridges, you don’t need to do Kegels as a separate exercise.
You will enjoy anal sex much more if you are an active participant. Don’t just lie there and take it. By trying one or more of the above tips, you can not only make anal sex better for your partner, but also make it more enjoyable for yourself.
My book Anal Sex Secrets is a guide to great anal sex for both anal sex beginners and for couples who are searching for new things to try. To find out more about it, click here.